This spring season, why not spring for the smile you have always dreamed of with dental veneers? Dental veneers can be an excellent way to get the flawless smile you always wanted. They are thin shells bonded to the front of your teeth, which hides flaws in your smile giving a beautiful and flawless appearance.
Our dentist, Dr. Ronald K. Rich, is happy to give you a consultation to see if dental veneers are right for you. To help you understand more about them, our team at Ronald K. Rich, DDS, MAGD in Sugar Land, Texas, is happy to give you some information on the subject:
– They can be durable and can last up to ten years when cared for right.
– Their appearance can seem natural, making them very difficult to notice that they are not your ordinary tooth, except by our dentist.
– It is possible that they can whiten the appearance of your teeth and cover deep-rooted stains dwelling on your tooth enamel.
– Slightly gapped teeth could be amended with their application.
– They can conceal multiple cracks and chips in your teeth that could be embarrassing for you when you smile.
– The materials used to make these porcelain shells may be hard-wearing and challenging to stain, unlike your tooth enamel.
– Dental veneers might have a positive reputation because of their success to provide you with a movie-star smile thanks to the ability to cover the front of your teeth.
– Slightly misshapen teeth can also be remedied.
As you can see, you may be able to achieve your dream smile thanks to dental veneers. If you are looking for a new smile, or if you are interested in seeing if dental veneers are right for you, please call us today at 281-980-2537 to make an appointment. Our dental team is thrilled to help you with your smile and oral health goals.