If you are interested in correcting your smile, think about what CEREC® technology can do for you. Through the use of porcelain crowns and fillings, your smile can be corrected and protected for many years to come. It’s never too late to consider what CEREC treatments can do for you, so let’s take a look!:
– CEREC crowns are mostly stain resistant and can mimic the normal look of real teeth.
– CEREC technology is also used for dental fillings, as porcelain is tremendously durable and capable of holding up well under the normal wear and tear of chewing and eating.
– Dental crowns last over a decade and can defend a tooth against decay and cavities.
– CEREC crowns place an importance on customization, as they are designed exactly for your oral health care needs and each tooth’s necessary treatment.
– CEREC crowns are typically called same-day crowns due to their ability to be placed in a single office visit.
– With the help of last-minute alterations, CEREC crowns can be easily adjusted during the design phase to ensure the tightest fit possible for your crowns.
– CEREC crowns eradicate the need for temporary crowns.
If you have any questions about using CEREC single-visit restorations to protect your smile, we invite you to give us a call or schedule a consultation with Ronald K. Rich, DDS, MAGD and our experienced team in Sugar Land, Texas, at 281-980-2537. We look forward to providing you with the standard of oral care excellence your smile deserves!