Missing teeth can cause you harm long after they have been lost. The gap left behind can be a pitfall for food and bacteria, and can even impair speech and weaken the jawbone. Don’t let a small problem turn into a big one. Our skilled dentist, Dr. Ronald K. Rich at Ronald K. Rich, DDS, MAGD can help.
The advantages of restoring your smile confidence with dental implants include the following:
– Facial reconstruction: Dental implants can return a face to its original shape prior the lost tooth.
– Osseointegration: The bones around the implant can strengthen to hold the implant tighter via a process known as osseointegration.
– Customization: Each implant is fully customizable for color, shape, size, and fit.
– Normal eating habits: You can return to your normal eating habits with dental implants.
– Aesthetics: Dental implants can give you a better smile.
– Bone loss prevention: Dental implants can prevent bone loss.
– Strengthen jawbone: Dental implants can strengthen the jawbone, which becomes weak and can deteriorate when teeth are not held in place for support.
– Natural-looking: Dental implants mimic natural teeth.
– Stability: Dental implants can prevent shifting caused by bone loss.
– Durability: Dental implants can last a lifetime.
If you would like to know more about dental implants, please make an appointment with Dr. Ronald K. Rich by contacting our dedicated team in Sugar Land, Texas at 281-980-2537 today. We can get you back on the path to a healthy smile!